New baby chalkboard balloon/chalkboard baby announcement sign/chalkboard baby balloon sign/gender reveal balloon offers a great way to incorporate a balloon and a chalkboard sign into your celebration. Balloons stay inflated for months, can be re-inflated and are rewritable.
Our chalkboard balloon designs are digitally imprinted on a textured balloon allowing for the same application of dry chalk and has the reusability and cleanability of any chalkboard surface.
Simply blow up the 11" balloon through the attached stem. Balloons remain inflated for months. Do not use helium.
Inflated balloon is 9”
Chalkboard design area is 7”
Use over and over again.
Mistakes happen. Our chalkboard balloons are cleanable for do overs. Lightly spritz a chalkboard eraser, a piece of felt or soft paper towel with water. Blot on a dry paper towel to distribute the moisture evenly and remove any excess water and lightly rub away the mistake on the balloon. Let balloon dry for 5 minutes before rewriting.
Printed same on both sides.
Balloon can be decorated with chalk before and after inflation.
Chalk not included
SOME GREAT IDEAS FOR A CHALKBOARD BABY BALLOON
- Great photo prop idea to announce pregnancy progress information and can be used over and over again as the information changes.
- Great announcement messaging opportunity for a baby shower, save the date or baby due date and makes fun and unique baby shower décor when used as an instructional sign for a baby shower game or contest.
SOME GREAT FEATURES OF A CHALKBOARD BABY BALLOON
- You can continually use this chalkboard balloon just as you would an actual chalkboard. The balloon may lose a bit of air over time and you can simply blow more air into it through the stem to re-inflate it as needed.
- Both sides of this balloon can be drawn on with chalk and is a great opportunity for your message to be seen at all angles.
- The unique 3 dimensional aspect of this balloon captures attention for your message more than a flat board sign.
ABOUT LIQUID CHALK MARKERS
It is not recommended to use liquid chalk markers on our chalkboard balloons. Even though most manufacturers of liquid chalk markers claim to be washable, many consumer reviews state that these markers stain and are difficult to wash off. Vigorous scrubbing would destroy the surface of the chalkboard balloon.